The favor of God - Workbook Pt 2
On my journey of self-discovery, I invested my time in listening to as many podcasts on life coaching and sermons as possible. And I encourage you to do the same! Whenever things are overwhelming or when I feel discouraged, I will listen to any teaching just to shift my focus and to help me change my attitude. It will also prevent the wrong voices to cloud your thought life, and by keeping your life filled with the Word and positive teachings on motivation and vision, it will shift your focus towards that direction and the vision you have for your life.
Here’s a couple of amazing people who teaches the Word and teaches about self-love:
• Terri Savelle Foy,
• Priscilla Shirer,
• Julia Kristina (Life Coach)
• Liza Bevere
• Joyce Meyer,
• Jerry Savelle,
• Jentzen Franklin,
• Andy & Dr. Charles Stanley
• Robert Morris,
• Jimmy Evans,
• Craig Groeschelle
• Rich and DawnCheré Wilkerson
I came across a teaching of Jerry Savelle, where he teaches on the favor of God. I have always believed that when you give your life to God, you are set apart from the rest, God gives in abundance and He opens doors that no one can shut. When you walk the path of righteousness you have His blessed hand upon you.
I came to realize that even till this day, we, Children of God does not always walk IN THE favor of God. It is supposed to become a lifestyle, we have to THINK it, SPEAK it, LIVE it, EACH AND EVERY DAY. This is what God wants for His children is to fully experience His favor and love for us.
10 Benefits of the favor of God by Jerry Savelle:
1. Favor produces supernatural increase and promotion Genesis 39:21
2. Favor produces restoration of everything that the enemy has stolen from you. Exodus 3:21
3. Favor produces honor in the midst of your adversaries. Exodus 11:3
4. Favor produces increased assets, especially in the area of real estate. Deuteronomy 33:23
5. Favor produces great victories in the midst of great impossibilities. Joshua 11:20
6. Favor produces recognition, even when you seem the least likely to receive it. I Samuel 16:22
7. Favor produces prominence and preferential treatment. Esther 2:17
8. Favor produces petitions granted even by ungodly civil authorities. Esther 5:8
9. Favor causes policies, rules, regulations and laws to be changed and reversed to your advantage.
10. Favor produces battles won which you won’t even fight because God will fight them for you.
2. LEARN WHAT THE FAVOR OF GOD MEANS
For your second activity in your workbook - I want to encourage you to watch Jerry’s 4-part series where he teaches on the Favor of God, I also want to encourage you to further study what it means and to live by God’s principles of favor, DAILY. Answers the questions that follows within your workbook.
JERRY SAVELLE VIDEOS:
Listen to 2, 3 and 4
By living in the favor of God we ought to live so close to God, we have to listen clearly to His voice - it's about asking His guidance in EVERY aspect of our life. It's also living according to His will and His Word. Obey Him in the small and in the big things.
Get the Workbook > https://www.mooistevrou.com/product-page/self-love-vision-workbook-spiral-book